Sealite's innovative RF Synchronisation System is designed to offer a low-cost, short-range, flash synchronisation option for applications including rivers, estuaries, marina entrances, channel marking and aquaculture.
Installation & Service Manual
- Short-range line-of-sight flash synchronisation via RF
- Synchronisation of independently flashing lanterns installed over shorter distances to clearly mark channels & entrances
- Operational range of 1.4km between 2 lights
- Easy to use - simply set lanterns to the same flash pattern & they will automatically come into synchronisation
- Internal RF module with no external components required, maintaining IP68 waterproof rating of lantern
- Clear identification of AtoNs against confusing background lighting achieved when lights flash in unison
- Inbuilt allowing for easy installation
Synchronisation is recommended for lanterns operating with up to 20% duty cycles and in regions where typical solar irradiation averages 1.5kWk per day. Flash characters exceeding this may require lantern intensity adjustment.
Synchronisation is achieved via short-range RF communication between lanterns, and relies on line-of-sight operation.
Please contact us for a RF Flash Synchronisation quote.