Sealite's SL-BRK is an LED sectored bridge lighting kit specifically designed to clearly mark bridges and structures extending over navigable waterways, and is used extensively throughout the USA. The kit includes large power supply and sectored lantern (a range of extension arms and mounting assemblies are also available on request).
- Directional 4ft LED leading light
- Large 10watt solar module & 7.5Ah battery
- Power supply positioned at the top of the assembly to maximise solar collection
- Typically steady-on, however a choice of over 256 IALA recommended flash patterns are available as standard
- A range of Sealite marine lanterns may also be used to comply with bridge lighting requirements
- Available with a range of mounting assemblies to suit varying applications
- Factory set flash characteristics & sectoring requirements
Typical Night Marking of Bridge Structures Generally Includes:
Contact your local authority for a full description of bridge marking requirements for your region.
- Red or Green light to mark the navigable limits of the channel in accordance with the IALA Maritime Buoyage System located on the bridge piers, under the span, or on the buoy and beacons in the water
- A 'best point of passage' indicated by a white light(s) located under the span and exhibiting a safe water mark character