The SL-75 is a next generation solar marine lantern with up to 5NM visible range, boasts dual high-performance solar panels for maximum sunlight capture and utilizes the latest Bluetooth technology to configure and maintain the lantern at the touch of a button.
- Up to 5NM
- Single LED Optic
- Dual high performance solar panels for maximum sunlight capture
- Bluetooth connectivity for programming and maintenance remotely via phone or tablet
- Improved productivity and reduce risk to personnel
- Reliable year-round operating in low sunlight conditions
- Up to 310 flash codes including 256 IALA flash codes
- High capacity NiMH battery for ultra-long service life and wide temperature range
- Standard 7.5 degree lens with the option of 5 degrees for fixed structures
- GPS Synchronisation
- GSM Monitoring and Control Systems
- Standard 17Ah battery or optional 21Ah battery to suit low global locations and improve autonomy.
The new SealitePro App has been designed to allow for complete programming (via Bluetooth) of the new Sealite SL-75 self-contained solar marine lantern.An easy to use interface and built-in intelligence, the App enables users to read and program lantern functions from their mobile phone or tablet up to 50 meters away.
The App reduces maintenance times which improves productivity and safety risks are minimised as there is no need to climb onto a buoy or structure, let alone leave the vessel.