The SL-CGC60-W is a United States Coast Guard approved Class 'C' structure lantern specifically designed to meet the needs of Class 'C' structures in the Gulf of Mexico.
Class 'C' LED Lantern brochure.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- 6 ultra-high intensity LEDs
- Low maintenance (LED technology)
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- >45 day autonomy
- External connector & momentary switch for ease of diagnostic testing to meet maintenance contract requirements
- Automatic night activation
- IP68 waterproof
- Hard-wire synchronisation
- RF flash synchronisation
- Radio control system