The SL-RL400 is a revolving lighthouse lens assembly for medium to high range duties. This revolving pedestal has been designed to suit a number of beacon and lighthouse applications.
- Efficient & reliable gearless electromagnetic drive
- Available with or without weatherproof housing
- Felxible choice of light source & lens array to suit the application
- 8 panel lens array permits slow rotation to give long flash lengths
- 1/2 panel lens array permits more complex characters offering greater range
The lighthouse pedestal can be supplied with 6 or 8 full panel or 16 half panel lens configuration.
The lighthouse pedestal can be supplied in three variations:
There are options for a single or dual gearless drive assembly each electrically isolated from the other.
- Pedestal & tailored lens assembly for lighthouse solarisation to match existing characters
- Standalone beacon housing PBB or PRL pedestal in weatherproof housing
- Drive pedestal for conversion of existing Power Beam Beacons (PBB)