One of our most popular units, the all-purpose Lighthouse pedestal has a wide range of features. With units in service around the world, this stylish power pedestal is recognized for its practicality and exceptional durability.
- Photocell Controlled 13 Watt Fluorescent Light (Clear Lens or Amber Lens for Bug Reduction)
- LockableWeatherproof Doors Which Protect Breakers and Receptacles While In Use (A Requirement of N.F.P.A. 303 and NEC Art. 555)
- Hose and Cable Brackets
- Heavy Resin Housing with a Two-Part Polyurethane Coating for a UV Resistant, Long Lasting Finish
- Copper Bus Bar with Ratings from 250 to 500 Amps
- New “Hingeless” Base Providing Easy Access for Both Installation and Maintenance
- Backlit Faceplate for Easy Receptacle Plug-In at Night
* 20 Amp GFI receptacles are not to be used for shore power.
- Digital Electronic Metering (One, Two or Three Element Meters Available)
- Built-In Meter Socket
- 20A/125V GFI Receptacle (Max of 2 GFI Receptacles per Pedestal)*
- High-Speed Internet Connections
- Wireless Remote Metering for Electric and Water
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) to Protect from Voltage Surges, Spikes or Lightning on the AC Power Line (Extends Warranty on Internal Parts to Three Years
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge on Receptacle Main Doors
- Single or Dual Steel 1/4 Turn Ball Valves with 3/4” Hose Bibs and Stainless Steel Handles
- Single or Dual Phone and /or Cable TV Connections
- Base Cap
- Base Extension
- LED Lighting
Specifications and more information.
Our professional staff will assist you and your design team through all
aspects of your marina project including helping you to select the
appropriate power pedestal.
Phone: (250) 354-9011