The introduction of substations into the marina and recreational vehicle market allows Eaton to be your complete marina and RV park electrical products supplier. We are able to assist in the design and layout of your marina or RV park electrical system from the primary service provider to your power pedestal. Our substations are designed for any coastal or inland environment and are constructed with powder coated stainless steel NEMA 3R housing cabinets. All substation cabinets come with our limited lifetime warranty.
- Powder Coated Cabinets Made of Stainless Steel Hardware with Locking Doors
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Housing. Transformer and Secondary Distribution Panel in a Single Enclosure Have a One Year Limited Warranty
- Single-Phase and Three-Phase Models
- Overload Capacity Meets ANSI L57.96 - 01.250
- Optional Double-Walled Construction
- Temperature Controlled Fans for Cooling
- Custom Made Copper Wound Single-Phase or Three-Phase Transformers from 50 to 330 KVA
- Up to 1200 Amp Main Circuit Breaker with 16 Single-Phase Branch Circuit Breakers or 10 Three-Phase Branch Circuit Breakers
- Substations Can Be Equipped with Photocells to Turn On and Off Lights
- Ground Fault Monitoring System
The substation ventilation is designed to optimize air circulation over and around the transformers and through the panel compartment so that the substation operates at lower temperatures. Substations come equipped with temperature controlled cooling fans for exhausting hot air from the cabinet and solar shield. In addition, substations are available with a doublewalled cabinet and solar shield which allow for cooling of both the exterior surface of the cabinet and the internal components.
Our professional staff will assist you and your design team through all
aspects of your marina project including helping you to select the
appropriate power pedestal.
Phone: (250) 354-9011